Introduction
As Musicians, singers and artist we have always been depended upon to set up an Atmosphere where God's Spirit can move freely and effectively in church.
Way back in the old testament, the prophet Elisha called upon a "minstrel" or harpist whose job it was to set an atmosphere of praise. God always moves in the praises of his people.
II Kings 3
14 Elisha said, “As surely as the Lord Almighty lives, whom I serve, if I did not have respect for the presence of Jehoshaphat king of Judah, I would not pay any attention to you. 15 But now bring me a harpist.
Not any musician can can stir up an Atmosphere of Glory. Those who have a gift/skill and a heart for God
are able to use this skill and anointing. Not by arogance or self dependence, that attitude does not go very far. On the contrary, God moves especially deep when we are broken before Him. In this book I will share experiences and insights which will help you as a worship leader in your church, bible study, youth group, or even beyond church walls.
Way back in the old testament, the prophet Elisha called upon a "minstrel" or harpist whose job it was to set an atmosphere of praise. God always moves in the praises of his people.
II Kings 3
14 Elisha said, “As surely as the Lord Almighty lives, whom I serve, if I did not have respect for the presence of Jehoshaphat king of Judah, I would not pay any attention to you. 15 But now bring me a harpist.
Not any musician can can stir up an Atmosphere of Glory. Those who have a gift/skill and a heart for God
are able to use this skill and anointing. Not by arogance or self dependence, that attitude does not go very far. On the contrary, God moves especially deep when we are broken before Him. In this book I will share experiences and insights which will help you as a worship leader in your church, bible study, youth group, or even beyond church walls.
No comments:
Post a Comment